Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: So about those film cartridges....

  1. #11
    marjan
    Guest marjan's Avatar

    Post

    Hi!

    Not just everything can be used everywhere. I do long sceenes on Video or Mini DV too, but not on S8. The 150 seconds can be very boring with only few sceenes. And it is also expensive.
    Of course, I care about my budget, but on some way- the costs of s8 are good: they make us think and plan the films better.


    ------------------
    yours,
    marjan

  2. #12
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marjan:
    I do long sceenes on Video or Mini DV too, but not on S8. The 150 seconds can be very boring with only few sceenes.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Now, I'm curious. Are you implying that a 150 second take on video would NOT be boring? Why the distinction?

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  3. #13
    8th Man
    Guest 8th Man's Avatar

    Post

    I think the editing portion of this discussion deserves its own topic. I might start one if no one else does.

    ------------------
    PRM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •